HDMI 2.0There are6 products.
- USB-C 4K 60 Hz HDMI Adapter + USB-C charging and data 1860 Kina OEMIn stock.29,00€1-3 day delivery
- Sinox iMedia USB-C til HDMI kabel på 1,8m SE01-SXI6622 SinoxIn stock.
The cable here has USB-C (also works with thunderbolt 3) in his form at one end and HDMI 2.0 at the other end in he form too, the cable is 1.8m long and made of aluminum, lylon and is the color gray.45,00€1-2 day delivery
- USB-C to 4K 60Hz HDMI adapter 1351 Kina OEMIn stock.25,00€1-3 day delivery
- Ugreen HDMI signal amplifier - up to 40 meters 1215 UgreenIn stock.
4K@60Hz: 2-15m4K@30Hz: 2-30m1080p@30Hz: 2-40m19,00€1-2 day delivery
- ALOGIC Ultra USB-C til HDMI kabel 4k@60Hz 1/2m BNDS01-ULCHD01-SGR# ALOGICNot in stock.
The cable here has USB-C (also works with thunderbolt 3) in his form at one end and HDMI 2.0 at the other end in he form too, the cable is 1m or 2m long and made of aluminum, lylon and is the color gray.49,00€Product available with different options
- ULT-unite USB-C to 8K/4K 60Hz HDMI adapter 526 OEMNot in stock.
USB-C 3.1 to HDMI adapter that can handle high resolutions up to 8K.35,00€2-3 weeks delivery
HDMI 2.0: The Selection of High-Definition Multimedia Interface 2.0 Products
Here you will find the assortment of HDMI 2.0 products that specifically support this version of HDMI, which is present in a wide range of devices. HDMI, in this context, serves as a means of connection between video devices and displays, encompassing consoles, PCs, Macbooks, and various media players.
Enhancements in HDMI 2.0
A notable advancement in this version is a significant increase in transfer speed, rendering it highly relevant even in the present day, where only USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 can truly rival its velocity. Consequently, HDMI 2.0 remains the most widely utilized format in displays, as it boasts a longer history compared to USB-C.